Stacy Byno Photography - YOU DID NOT PAY STACEY BYNO PHOTOGRAPHY

First of all your slander just shows the person you are. It is sad that you do not see when you pay someone for the work they provided you get your edited photos which in most cases with busy photographers could be up to 6 months, typically When you hire someone normally you give a deposit I let that slide but then there was no follow through still.

You get your edited photos once you pay the photographer. Thats what happens when you do not pay your photographer any money at all.

Its pretty simple live angry anyone else I have have ever worked with or for knows much different. Pay equals photos.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 02, 2016.

Stacy Byno Photography - No photos after 8 months, zero communication, the epitome of unprofessional

Photographer showed up and was pleasant during first impression and throughout event, she was paid in full.

6 months past contract still no pictures. She will not return phone calls, text messages, emails, or US mail.

She took the money, snapped some pictures and I have heard nothing since. If you enjoy paying someone over $1000 to come play diva with a Canon 5d mark III for a couple hours, never to see them again, this is your gal. Did she lose the pictures, did she fall off the face of the planet? Nobody knows.

DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF HIRING STACY BYNO TO BE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER.

• Saranac Lake Lake Placid Photograp
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 14, 2014.

Comments

Lake Placid, New York, United States #814352

I also agree with the first comment. Over changing and having to deal with just snotty rude diva behavior!!

This women is the most rude and unprofessional person you will ever meet!!!!!She will make her self front and center and take away from the special moment. I have never had anyone in any field of work talk in the language she did. She cursed like a sailor!!!

Her hobby of photography should stay at home and not RUIN other people special day!! I would NEVER recommend her to my worst enemy!!!!

This is SCB Photography. I have many clients that are happy & satisfied.

So please do not take into consideration what one angry person is saying. I had some major things happen and the editing had to be pushed back, that was explained & I was in touch. Going over the same thing was not going to hurry the process & I did what I could with the situation I was in. I was very sorry for that.

This person got there photos, which were beautiful & I was nothing but nice at their event & professional. I am the furtherest thing from a Diva, honestly it just shows their spiteful nature.

Obviously this person has some major issues with harassing and calling my family and emailing people over and over again. They have their photos & can move on why harass and try to ruin a single mothers business & reputation because of something that occurred that normally does not happen is just simply MEAN!